Distance from Hay: 10 mins drive from Hay
Unique self contained, self catering from 2021, family apartment situated in the heart of the Brecon Beacons National Park.
* Private suite with views of the garden and facing Mynydd Troed, nestling peacefully in the foot hills of the Black Mountains
* Kingsize Bed and Sofa Bed
* En-suite Shower Room
* Lounge area with TV, Xbox 360, games and DVD's
* Dining area & hospitality tray
* Fully fitted kitchen inc dishwasher, oven, hob & microwave.
* A generous Welsh Welcome Hamper with freshly baked bread and local artisan produce awaits. Including award winning Black Mountains Preserves made by Helen.
* Free Wifi and Private Parking
* Situated 1.5 miles from Bronllys Castle and walking distance from Pwll-y-Wrach Nature Reserve.
* Centrally placed between the towns of Crickhowell, Brecon, and Hay on Wye, less than an hour’s journey from the M4. Approx 20 mins to the Royal Welsh Show & just 15 mins for the Hay Literacy Festival
* The very spacious guest suite is perfect for those looking for peace and tranquility.